Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships, building brand awareness, and closing sales with new and existing clients. This person will be responsible for contract preparation and processing and will support the Outside Sales Executives by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely and accurate quotations.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Maintains and builds quality relations with new and existing accounts
- Handle client inquiries, issues, complaints while maintaining a positive relationship with existing clientele
- Escalate support issues within ProviNET
- Track potential client contact information and new opportunity progress
- Assess existing clients needs and propose solutions
- Contract and Statement of Work preparation for new and existing clients
- Responsible for the life cycle of contracts, including drafting, reviewing, proposing, negotiating, and processing approvals.
- Coordination of existing client agreements (BAA, NDA, Tax Exempt letters, etc.)
- The ability to create new quotes, modify existing quotes, and add new part numbers
- Work with vendors to procure the best possible pricing and products for clients
- Follow up on existing quotes and expiring renewables
- Assist in contacting clients post-sale and address issues and complaints promptly
- High volume of warm outbound sales calls
- Utilizes company leads to expand business
- Plan for tradeshows
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets
- Have in-depth knowledge of the products and services ProviNET offers and be able to make appropriate recommendations
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes opportunities by answering the telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
- A minimum of 2 years inside sales experience
- Experience in the technology industry required
- Skilled in discussing technical details
- Possess the ability to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Skilled in problem-solving and consultative ability required
- Confident and friendly communication style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- Very proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree required