Clinical EHR Consultant
- Job summary
The EHR Clinical Consultant will provide outstanding customer education, coaching, and guidance for clinical software in the post-acute care industry.
This person must possess an enthusiastic and adaptable personality to match the need of the client, while also being innovative and receptive to feedback. Training sessions are performed either remotely using web services, or on-site when requested by the client.
Summary of essential job functions
- Deliver exceptional interactive classroom and web-based instruction.
- Develop client training agenda with customization for each client.
- Respond and coordinate all assigned training requests in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain all customer documentation, fundamental guides, PowerPoint, and other presentations.
- Work closely with the Implementation Team to close out any outstanding items.
- Assist in problem solving and resolution.
- Adheres to ProviNET’s policy on information security and confidentiality of all patient-related information and company data.
- Interfaces with Nursing Home personnel, medical staff, and outside resources to ensure systems integrity and security.
- Weekend, shift work, holiday, and overtime may be required.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Experience training in clinical software for Skilled Nursing/Senior Living care settings required.
- Post-acute care environment is required.
- Registered Nurse would be a plus.
- Experience with the care of senior population operations including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Care, and Home Health and Hospice desirable.
- Prior experience with Matrix Care, PCC, or Netsmart required.
- Demonstration of solid and effective written, interpersonal, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings with diverse participants.
- Capable of working well in a diverse team environment and successfully interacting with others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor at all times during normal and pressure situations.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, assess and reallocate work in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability and commitment to meet aggressive deadlines and cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess, analyze, represent and translate clinical needs/requirements into appropriate systems development.
- Ability to effectively work independently, and with a team.
- Possess the following skills: knowledgeable about policies, procedures, and business operations; skills to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, and maintain issues list; strong communication and follow-up skills; detail-oriented.
- Heavy travel required.
- Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.